Peas and Pudding; The Story of a Culinary Student

"It takes courage to grow up, and be who you really are." --E. E. Cummings.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Postage... or the lack thereof.

"Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together." --Vincent van Gough

Patient Readers--

As you can probably tell, this blog has left some to be desired as of the last week.

Allow me to explain.

I have been keeping VERY busy with school (core subjects, that is) and other projects that consume pretty much all of my free time as of late.
Plus, with the holidays upon us, (Happy Channakah!:)) there is very little time that I have to update you all on what has been going on at Culinary.

In holiday bake, we haven't been doing much more than boxing countless dozens of Christmas cookies that are to be sold to the masses, and I am sure that this will continue for some time to come.

I haven't forgotten you.

Au revior mes amoures.

No comments:

Post a Comment