Peas and Pudding; The Story of a Culinary Student

"It takes courage to grow up, and be who you really are." --E. E. Cummings.

Monday, November 29, 2010

God Help Me.

"Action is the foundational key to all success." --Pablo Picasso

Well, I've officially made the decision to participate in Skills USA.
I'll be doing hot foods.

There's only one thing that I'm legitimately nervous about at this point.
My fear of taking action and/or messing up. This particular facet of my personality will not serve me well in the kitchen [or life, for that matter], so I'm going to need to shake it off sooner or later.

I guess that I've chosen sooner.

I'd ask you all to be in prayer with me about this. The actual training only lasts 2 weeks, so I'm a little nervous about that as well.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you all had a great holiday!
*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment